High School Teacher Pre-Work Directions
Teachers will need to bring (or be able to digitally access) the following items for the March 9th Training:
- Completed "Student Population Analysis" Worksheet (1 page)
- Accompanying student roster (digital or printed) for one or more sections (select one class or section if teaching a departmentalized subject in grades 3-12) identified in worksheet exercise.
- Accompanying student data for selected section(s) identified in worksheet exercise.
- Copy of Google Form Responses
- Download and complete the "Student Population Analysis" worksheet.
- Submit responses through the Google Form below
- Bring the following to the March 9th PD:
- Completed "Student Population Analysis" sheet
- Responses from Google Form survey
- section/class roster(s), and
- student data examples
Student Population Analysis
DOWNLOAD WORKSHEET HERE 👉👉👉
SEE EXAMPLE BELOW:
Mrs. Jones Example : High School Science teacher "Mrs. Jones" teaches Chemistry Honors (28 students), Chemistry (30 students), AP Chemistry (10 students), and Forensics (15 students). For this exercise, Mrs. Jones can select any section and accompanying set of students to use for this exercise.
Video Directions HERE 👉👉👉
Using the embedded form below, please fill out the following Google Form. This is a requirement to earn the full 8 SWD MIP points for recertification. Please be sure to keep a copy of your answers.